Wednesday, April 6, 2016

...another day;another cape...

I would wear a full-length cape
if I could get away with it
- I do love a good swirl in a fog.
~Martin Freeman

Last week I wore my new WHBM cape top and I felt like a superhero all day. While boarding the train in the morning, I saw a sparkly earring and decided that it must be from this morning's commute so I walked down the row and found its owner. Yep, I rescued an earring ladies and gentleman. Perhaps a coincidence or perhaps this cape has special powers. You should try it for yourself.


I’m always so sorry that I even try to post outfit pictures because I’m impatient and they always turn out a bit blurry. I also take many pictures in the morning so that’s a problem too. Anyhow, you should be able to tell how amazing this cape top is. I actually think that when I lean back and extend my arms in these pictures I do more justice to the top than the WHBM advertisement photo, which is probably intentionally making the clothing a bit more mainstream.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! And it was so lovely of you to find the owner! I hate losing earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is simply no such thing as having too many capes in my books. What a charmer this one is. I really like the length and how it still leaves your lower arms free (very handy for when one's on the ol' computer).

    Have a marvelous Wednesday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete