Tuesday, August 30, 2016

...said the spider to the bat...


“Will you walk into my parlour?”
said the Spider to the Fly
~ Mary Howitt



After killing the seventh fly (hello! I have a Venus flytrap in the bathroom; why aren’t you helping!), I decided to move the topiaries outdoors. I’ll have to move them indoors for winter, which won’t be until close to December here so I have plenty of time to figure it out. For now, I just need to keep the little guys watered in the August Virginia heat! (Holy moly! Is it seriously almost September?!?)


4 comments:

  1. Totally agree September already

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a fun collection of things there. I love the shovel owl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is early here, flies have been attacking the dog, not long til they go for humans! :(

    ReplyDelete